|Referring to my post on Nabe Ryori, I’m here writing how to cook Japanese hot pot cuisine in this page. As I already mentioned in my post, we can choose from several different variation of Nabe soup and combination of vegetables, meat or fish, and rice or noodle until we finish last drop of the soup. 😛
How to cook Nabe Ryori
1) Buy your favorite soup. (wonder if you can get it at oriental supermarkets or Japanese food markets…) I may write how to cook the soup at home when you cannot get prefixed one. If you wanna know please write to me from “about” page.
Prefixed Nabe soups are usually like
2)Prepare the ingredients needed for the Nabe Ryori you chose above. You may wanna try as you like! There’s no rule. Enjoy your combination of the ingredients! But just for your reference, vegetables recommended for Nabe Ryori are
-leek or onion
Meat or fish recommended are
-chicken or chicken meat ball are most popular, basic and secure for all.
After you eat up all these ingredients, which one of the following are you gonna choose from?
-steamed rice with beaten egg to be simmered in the soup that is left in the pot.
3) Prepare a big pot and pour the soup into it for boiling.
4) Cut the ingredients adequately.
5) When the soup gets boiled, put meat or fish first, then comes Tofu, hard vegetables, soft vegetables, and keep simmering over medium heat until everything gets boiled.
6) Dish out and eat until finally you add steamed rice, rice cake or noodles inside.