Here’s another My Kawaii Entry, and is from petitpaindepice! 🙂
HI Gals, my nickname is petitpaindepice -which mean little gingerbread man in french- I love kawaii for years now and I’m buying tons of kawaii stuffs when I’m travelling.
Here are some pictures of my collections – I only picked some of my favourite stuffs –
1) Picture : my SAKURA collection , I love cherry blossom: it’s so beautiful.
2) My Rilakkuma Collection : It is my favourite SANRIO character. I can’t refrain from buying Rilakkuma stuff when I’m in Japan or even on the internet.
3) My HELLO KITTY collection : you can see on the pictures many different items because I’m buying almost everything related to HK ❤
4) My Cellphone Straps: I have tons of them , even if I can’t put all of them on my Iphone, I keep it in a box (‘^-^)
5) My Lettersets / Papers / Stickers collection : Im collecting cute papers and stickers since I’m 7 y.o. Now I have 4 big boxes full of Kawaii Stationery.
6) Cutie Food: as all kawaii-lover, I’m collecting also Kawaii food. It may be a mystery why all occidental think that food with cute smiley face embody the supreme kawaiinewss. I also love collecting Bento and anything related like accessories and cookbook that help me 🙂
Follow petitpaindepice on her blog if you like these. (She is writing it in English as well now.)
If you want to swap kawaii things with her or just exchange some letters you can contact her on her blog (*v*) //
Thank you petitpaindepice for your entry!! I liked how you organized each picture! You have so many kawaii collections. ^ ^ BTW, Rilakkuma is from San-X, a big competitor to Sanrio. ^ ^; (Hello Kitty is from Sanrio.) I think we could say this: Hello Kitty is a representative character from Sanrio, while Rilakkuma is the one from San-X. Both are so kawaii!! ^ ^
Are there any more entries for My Kawaii Project? It’s a good chance to let other readers know what you love! Also, please contact Kirin if there’s anyone who’s interested in doing a kawaii reporter for TKE. 😉